Sunday, 1 May 2011

Papercrafts at EDINBURGH

WOW what a fantastic time I had yesterday at the new Sincerely Yours Papercrafts at EDINBURGH.  It was held at the Edinburgh International Climbing Arena at Newbridge.  Here is a photo of all the goodies I bought.  I think this will keep me going for a while.  At least until the next show!  I am going to spend the day in my craft room playing. 
Have a good weekend.
Kathleen x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kathleen,
    First of all, thank you for the welcome back, much appreciated.
    Well it certainly looks like you had a good time buying all those goodies, have fun and cant wait to see what you create with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathleen, lots of lovley new stash to play with. I bet you're glad they do a show up there now as I know there aren't quite so many up there ;-)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Kathleen x