I was lucky to win some digital images from DigiStamp Boutique and I chose this one to make a retiral card.
The papers are from Stampin Up. I coloured the image with ProMarkers. I used a Fiskars Border Punch and the decorative corner is from ProvoCraft.
I am going to enter it into the following challenges -
Totally Gorguss - 3,2,1 - 3 Craft Candy, 2 ribbons and 1 Decorative Corner
Divas By Design - Anything goes
I love ProMarkers - Song Title (Grandad, Grandad, We love you)
Ladybug Crafts - Going Dotty
Top Tip Tuesday - Open Challenge
Lothian Crafts - An Easel Card
Make it Colourful - Black with a hint of red
Cupcake Crafting - something beginning with C - a cup of tea
I hope you like it.
Thanks for popping by.
Kathleen x

aww what a cute little image .. love the easel design too
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at LCI this week
Lisa x
This is such a smart and stylish card Kathleen :)
ReplyDeleteand 'aaawww' at your song-choice too! :)
Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,
hugs
xxalisonxx
Awwww, what a fab image. Love it. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
ReplyDeleteVery cute image and I love your easel card. Thanks for playing along at LCI this week!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely easel card, the colors are so crisp and perfect for a masculine card! Thanks for playing along with the very first Divas by Design challenge!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card the papers are lush and such a fab image,thankyou for joining us on the Cupcake Craft Challenge blog.
ReplyDeleteLouise xx
What a sweet iamge! Thanks for joining us at Divas this time hugs Rebekah xx
ReplyDeleteHi Kayc, When i first look into your card...I said.."Aw wow....!"I love how you choose your pattern papers and arrange your layouts.The whole thing are so matching..I love it..:) Good Luck in Diva's by design.:)
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine
ReplyDeleteHi Kathleen,
ReplyDeleteThis is just gorgeous!!! I remember that song, I bought it for my Grandad, I miss him he was such a wonderful man. That image is just adorable, love the dp's, the colour scheme and layout look fab too. Coloured so beautifully as always.
Hugs Jacqui xxxx
Hi Kathleen, this is fabulous card, love the colours and the layout. Thanks for joining us at LCI this week, hope to see you again very soon. Pami x
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet & adoarble card Kathleen! I'm sure grandpa will just love and treasure this card! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs & Sunshine! /Sari
ReplyDeleteThis is a super card. I love your C element. Thanks for sharing it with us at Cupcake. x
ReplyDeleteThis is a typcial Grandad pose, lol. Love it. Thanks for joining us at Make It Colourful. Hugs Tracy x
ReplyDeleteLove your card, really stylish. I love spots and stripes together. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.
ReplyDeleteKat x
Cute card! I love the little red steaming mug. Thank you for joining us at Make It Colourful.
ReplyDeleteJen
fabulous card,and I love your song choice,Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,Kate
ReplyDeleteFabulous card!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday! Hope to see you again next week!
Hugs
Leanne xx
he's so cute! totally reminds me of my own gramp, so this card made me grin! thank you for sharing your lovely little card with us at Make it Colourful - the pop of red is just right!
ReplyDeleteLovely card and fab image. Thanks for joining our challenge.
ReplyDeleteElaine
Hi Kathleen, what a fantastic card. Your colouring is perfect and I love the papers. Thanks for joining in with the monthly competition over at DSB. Hugs, Denise x
ReplyDeleteA stunning creation Kathleen - thanks for joining in the Digi Stamp Boutique competition...Sally-Ann :o)
ReplyDelete