Saturday, 14 May 2011

Lace

Hi everyone.  I hope you are all well.  At last blogger is back up and running.
I made this card using a Lili of the Valley stamp coloured with ProMarkers.  The papers are from NitWits.  I just love their papers.  I made the flowers using a Marianne Creatable.  A little bit of glitter on the mirror, beads for a necklace and a bit of lace from my stash.
I am going to enter it into the following challenges -
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Delicious Doodles - Inspired by my grandaughter 'dressing up'!
Diecut Dreams - Princess Birthday
Moving along with the times - 2 B's - Beads and a bow
Top Tip Tuesday - Flower Frenzy
I hope you like it.
Thanks for taking the time to pop by.
Kathleen x

15 comments:

  1. oh this is so sweet .. pretty little flowers and love her pearls lol
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is so pretty Kathleen and loving the pearl necklace. Good luck with the challenges and enjoy your day. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. simply adorable - love the image, so pretty in pink and your flowers are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges this week! bx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, love the colours & that image is so sweet!

    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card I love your flowers, very stylish.
    I've been away and missed all the excitement of blogger 'EATING UP' everyones posts!! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for Brenda's BB challenge and good luck
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card, love your flowers Thanks for joining us at DCD.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the challenge this week, very pretty card, Thanks for joining us on the Tip Top Tuesday challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card Kathlenn, love the row of pearls.
    Thanks for joining in our 2B's challenge at MAWTT we are so pleased you have shared this with us.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful and lovely card, Kayc. I love your little girl and papers. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly Challenge.
    hugs Ula

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card - love the LOTV images and the colours are so pretty.
    Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT this week.
    Good luck.
    {{Debs}} xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is soooooooooo cute - what a very talented lady you are!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kathleen,
    Thank you so much for all the lovely comments you have left for me. Its much appreciated.
    Oh this is absolutely Gorgeous!!! Love the sweet LOTV image, the dp's, the colour scheme is just scrumptious, love the layout and those flowers are gorgeous. Coloured perfectly as always.
    Hugs Jacqui xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty.
    Thank you so much for joining the 2Bs challenge at MAWTT. Please come back again.
    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an awsome card, thanks playing along with Delicious Doodles this week
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this image--too sweet, gorgeous homemade flowers and such beautiful colors, thanks so much for joining our "Princess Birthday" challenge at Die Cut Dreams
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Kathleen x