What a great time we all had last week. It was wonderful having a look at all the different creations. Well done everybody!
On Saturday, we went to the beach, it was such a lovely day, although it was a bit breezy down by the water!On Sunday, I was in crafting heaven. Went to the International Papercraft and Stamp fair in The Corn Exchange in Edinburgh. It is the first time I have been to that fair, and I must say I was very impressed. Spent lots of money. But when you get home it dosn't look much when you lay it all out.
I was especially pleased, I bought my first ProMarkers. Have been playing with them ever since. I just love them. Here are a few images I have done.
Here's a special doorstop
to sit upon the floor,
it'll brighten up your house no end
and keep an open door.
This is Fudge my cat.
I got her from The Xpressions Gift Co.
A selection of my cards and some craftraking cards.
If you are wondering what's going on, pop over to Julia's blog at The Stamping Ground.
Thanks for looking.
Kathleen x
ooh I hope I get a Peter Rabbit card! I've got that umbrella SU set too - didn't think about those for craftrak......
ReplyDeleteLinbyx
Haven't taken the plunge with the Pro Markers yet!! Your images are fab and so are all you cards!
ReplyDeletexx
Hi Kathleen, yes thankfully my followers are back, would hate to lose them LOL
ReplyDeletelove fudge, he's gorgeous. Wonderful images and love your colouring ;-) glad you enjoyed the craft show
Anne xx
Oh, Peter Rabbit!!
ReplyDeleteloving your cards and Fudge. You will now become addicted to ProMarkers - they are the best aren't they.
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoy your Promarkers as much as I enjoyed peeking at your cards.
ReplyDeleteluv Joanne xx
ooh new stuff is good stuff! The od Beatrix Potter stuff seems to be showing up alot now, bet you're in at the beginning of another craze. Your cards look beautiful.
ReplyDeleteooh some lovely stuff Kathleen - well done on your shopping spree... Thank you for my little Peter Rabbit craftrak card - I hope I can keep it... I recognise quite a few of those craftrak cards on your desk... a couple are what i've had before too.
ReplyDeleteLove your doorstopper - I have a very similar one but without legs or arms - I use it everyday to hold my french doors open between my living room and kitchen- he works very hard LOL
big hugs
Paula x x x
Gorgeous images and your colouring with the new pro markers looks fab x
ReplyDeleteit's funny that. It feels like you shop loads and when you unpack the bags it's a feeling of "wasn't it more?" =)
ReplyDeleteoo lovely new stash, especially the promarkers, you will be hooked now and will want them all. I always seem to come home with lots of bags, but then they are emptied and the packaging discarded it never look very much at all lol
ReplyDeleteoh love the pro markers,so love the new stash,hugs cheryl xxxxx
ReplyDeleteOooh, I used to have a cat called Fudge, he was a big fat and rather daft ginger (no nuts) tom.. he lived til he was 20 bless him. I have that flower punch, have yet to use it though LOL x
ReplyDeleteReally hope you enjoying playing with your new stash :-)
ReplyDeleteA x
ooo, there is my bunny card :-) I know what you mean about spending loads at fairs and it not seeming much, I spent £100 last time and when I got home thought 'what did I buy'?! I got my first promarkers from a big craft fair too, I love them and am sure you will enjoy them x
ReplyDeleteLots of lovely goodies and works in progress!
ReplyDeleteLove Promarkers! Love the cat too. S x
ReplyDeleteHave you checked out www.crafterscompanion.co.uk for Beatrix Potter? They have unmounted stampsets and matching cdroms :0)
ReplyDeleteGreat work space hun, love the images you have coloured :0)
*hugs* Heather x
Hi Kathleen
ReplyDeletefabulous doorstop! enjoy your new stash and those promarkers.
Joey.x
What a lovely doorstop!
ReplyDeleteThose stamped images look great...x
Loing that punch! Some great colouring there hun xx
ReplyDeleteLove the door stop ...glad you had such a great time but how come I missed it ???? brain probably ignored all reference to it as I am short of cash ....maybe next year.
ReplyDeleteThose Peter Rabbit stamps are adorable!
ReplyDeletesadly when you look at crafting purchases you really don't get much for your money, however, the joy and please it brings to you when you use them and others when you give them things you have made truly makes them value for money.....or as the ad says priceless!
Enjoy your weekend
hugs Can x