Monday, 14 June 2010

Sue & Vicki's Christmas Club Challenge

I am going to enter this card into Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club Challenge.  This week we had a sketch by Vikki to follow.
I used a stamp from The Stamp Barn coloured using my ProMarkers.
The background papers are from My Mind's Eye.
The ribbon is from American Crafts.
Finished off with a few embellishments from my stash..
I hope you like it.
Thanks for looking.  Happy Crafting.  Kathleen x

6 comments:

  1. I love your matching snowman papers and the colourful stripey one. THis is a fantastic card! Thanks for joining DCD Christmas challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Kay, love the corners :-)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stamp and great colouring.

    xxxxPaulaxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! Love the image and the DPs. Thanks for playing again this week at DCD Christmas Club. Thanks for posting my candy! Hugs, Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable card. Love your corners on each square. Looks really lovely and your snowman is adorable. Have a soft spot for those little guys. :)
    xMarie, GD DCD X-mas Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great color combo! Thank youn for playing with us at Die cut Christmas club!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Kathleen x