Monday, 28 June 2010

Father Christmas/Santa

Thought I would enter this card in the Bah! Humbug! Challenge - Father Christmas/Santa.  I used paper from My Mind's Eye backed onto Red Cardstock. Faux Stitching round the edges.  A stamped image using Versafine Crimson Red.  Ribbon from my stash and finished off with a greeting.  I hope you like it.  Happy Crafting Everybody!   Kathleen x

9 comments:

  1. Hi Kathleen,
    I love this beautiful card. This Santa looks familiar - one of my favourites. Great work.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, love it. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the papers and image. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathleen - what a lovely santa card, I especially like the snowflake ribbon.
    Thank you for joining in with our Bah! Humbug! challenge this week. Hope to see you again soon.

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kathleen - what a brilliant card - that Santa is so much fun. Love the colours you've used. Great to see someone new at Bah! Humbug! Hope we'll see you again soon.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh Kathleen - you are really on a role now!!!

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. or is it on a roll... typed to fast before brain in gear LOL

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Kathleen, so glad you could join us this week, and what a stunner of a card. Your Santa image is so perfect for our challange, and teamed with your gorgeous ribbon and papers - perfect.

    Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange at Bah! Humbug!

    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the ribbons, it gives it a sort of medal effect!

    xxxPaula

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Kathleen x