Saturday, 19 March 2011

Spring

Good Morning and what a lovely morning it is too.  Do you think Spring has Sprung?
  I hope so!
I made this card using a House Mouse stamp - Gentle Rain and coloured in using my ProMarkers.  The papers are from Stampin Up.  The flower border is a Martha Stewart punch.  The flower is from Marianne Creatables.  Two little butterflies and ribbon from my stash.
I am going to enter it into the following challenges -
Elliephantastic - Cute with a butterfly
House Mouse - Spring
Bling it on - Anything goes
The Pink Elephant - Springtime
I hope you like my card and thanks popping by.
Have a good weekend.

19 comments:

  1. You've made such a beautiful card, love the papers and image. Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww he's sweet! Loving those SU papers. Thank you for joining our challenge Kath, hope you have a lovely weekend. I have been spending at Harrogate craft show today & now I am laying on the sofa quietly blogging!! I want to play with my new stamps but I'm too tired!!
    Hugs Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card and just love those little brown butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the soft colours that you have chosen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card - love those colours
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kathleen,
    Hope your having a nice weekend.
    Love your latest card, that image is just so sweet, and love the colours you've used. Fab colouring as always.
    Hugs Jacqui xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a popular little mouse stamp this is. Everyone is ready for Spring this year. Your card is wonderful. Love all the papers and the flower is lovely. thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Nicely done.

    Hugs
    Sue Drees

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet little house mouse stamp! Really gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along at Ellephantastic this month. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW this is stunning, Thanks for playing along on Ellephatastic this month, Love Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty. Love the touches of browns here. This has been a popular stamp for our Spring Challenge. Your Spring take is beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at the House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge. Hope to see you again next time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. great card, I love house mouse images. your colour combo is great too. thanks for joining us at bling it on xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty. Your warm colors are soothing and love the papers. Thanks so much for playing in the House-Mouse & Friends Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card in some wonderful colours. Cute image, but I do not hope we are going to have a rainy spring! The punches/dies you have used is so pretty. Thank you for sharing it with us at House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge.
    Hugs from Dorte (GDT Mars)

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh this is so cute hun!!! so glad you have joined us for our very first challenge at Bling it ON!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for your comments on my blog Kathleen. I am feeling alot better this week with the sun shining!! I hope you are well too x x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww, so cute. Lovely colors and layout. Thank you so much for joining us at House Mouse &Friends Monday Challenge. Good Luck!

    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  17. ...such a sweet image Kathleen..i love house mouse..:0)...thanks for sharing with us at Bling it On...hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the colour combo on this one.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Unexpected colors on this sweet card, but it so works! Lovely! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge! Sue K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Kathleen x