Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Less is More

Happy Tuesday,  I hope all is well.  What a glorious day it is here.  Long may it continue.
I have made this card using a Hero Arts stamp - Scalloped blossoms.  I inked with clear  embossing ink, embossed then I used 3 different colours of distress ink.  A little ribbon and a sentiment.
I am going to enter it into the following challenges -
Less is More - 3 squares
Top Tip Tuesday - Favourites - Mine is stamping
 Lothian Crafts - Bright colours
Thanks for looking
Happy Crafting

16 comments:

  1. What a super stamp that it. It reminds me of an American Stampin Up one called Upsy Daisy, its fabulous
    Like the different colours

    Thanks for joining us again JKathleen
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Distress inks were perfect to use with this stamp Kathleen, I love those daisies.Thanks so much for joining us once more and we hope to see you next week!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card,lovely stamps.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was a lovely simple card - just my kind of style!

    Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday!  Hope to see you again next week!

    Hugs
    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super - love the image in different colors

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a gorgeous stamp and the colours are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card, love how you have placed the squares

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty. Love the bright colours.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Kathleen and a great layout.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty way to use this stamp! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful little card! Now at first glance I thought it was the SU Upsy Daisy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that Hero Arts stamp...might have to get that one!! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Kathleen, great image and fab colour choice. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab card love the image and the colours thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this card Kathleen - everything about it says funky but elegant. Like the DI colours you have chosen too. Hugs Cherry XxX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Kathleen x