A Christmas Gift Card Holder
This week we have been asked to create a christmas gift card holder. With so many people giving gift cards now, it was a good idea to make a lovely card to go with it! I got my inspiration from Claudia Rosa of Splitcoaststampers. I made a Diagonal Double Pocket Card. It was so easy with good clear instructions. I stamped a little robin, then inked with holly. I used my cuttlebug for the mounts. A little greeting and two tags with ribbon finished it off! Next, just pop in your gift card in the pocket! Check out Winter Wonderland blog for some lovely cards. Challenge ends next Thursday at 5pm.
Thanks for looking. Happy Crafting! Kathleen x
Sunday, 2 May 2010
Winter Wonderland Challenge
A Christmas Gift Card Holder
This week we have been asked to create a christmas gift card holder. With so many people giving gift cards now, it was a good idea to make a lovely card to go with it! I got my inspiration from Claudia Rosa of Splitcoaststampers. I made a Diagonal Double Pocket Card. It was so easy with good clear instructions. I stamped a little robin, then inked with holly. I used my cuttlebug for the mounts. A little greeting and two tags with ribbon finished it off! Next, just pop in your gift card in the pocket! Check out Winter Wonderland blog for some lovely cards. Challenge ends next Thursday at 5pm.
Thanks for looking. Happy Crafting! Kathleen x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi this is a great gift card holder, love the colours used and the combination of papers. Thanks for joining us this week at Winter Wonderland, hope you will join us again next week
ReplyDeleteHugs Kate xx
Kathleen, what an awesome diagonal double pocket card - I love it! Beautiful papers and those two tags are fabulous! Thanks for joining in our challenge this week at Winter Wonderland!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Danielle
thank you for the lovely comment on my blog, make sure you enter my giveaway. i am now a follower of you blog. have a great day - i love your card holder - i wish i was as creative with cards xxx
ReplyDeleteThis is a beuatiful creation. Next time please link to your post not your blog and link Winter Wonderland challenge in your post.Thanks for playing along at Winter Wonderland. Hope to see you back next time. Marianne x
ReplyDeleteA fab GCH love the papers too! Thanks for sharing with WW this week x Janet
ReplyDeleteThis is a great design for a gift card holder! Thanks for joining in the Winter Wonderland Challenge this week.
ReplyDeleteHugs Lynsey x