Hi everyone. Another week has gone by already. Since last Wednesday, I have won my first challenge with Lothian Crafts. £15 to spend in their on-line shop. They arrived this morning. What a lovely surprise that was. Thankyou.
I have entered a few more challenges. The Cuttlebug Spot and Winter Wonderland. We had to make a gift card holder. You can see the finished card on top of my printer.
I am in the middle of a challenge with Just Magnolia, that's why my desk is sooo messy. Have just to decide which Tilda stamp to use. The blue daisies at the front of my desk are my favourite item just now. They are Creatables from Marianne Design. I have been using them alot recently.
Here are a few of my Craftrak card. I have them on display on top of my printer so I can enjoy them. They are so lovely.
I have also started on my First Year Anniversary Challenge. What a good idea, thanks to Julia's blog at Stamping Ground. Check it out to see what is going on.
Thanks for popping in.
Happy Crafting everybody. Have a good Wednesday!
Kathleen xxx

all those pretty cards! well done you on your win too! looking forward to seeing your magnolia! have a wonderful week, hugs mandyxx
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your challenge win.
ReplyDeleteClare x
Congratulations on winning :) Love the giftcards holder
ReplyDeleteAnne x
Congrats on your win ... I love those little round pictures on your wall ... such a fab change X
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your win. Lovely cards.
ReplyDeleteA x
Félicitations pour ton gain ! Ces cartes sont superbes.
ReplyDeleteOh well done - a generous prize from Lothian, huh! Your cards are gorgeous - for a minute I thought it was your birthday!
ReplyDeleteLovely cards, well done on your win. Hugs Pam x
ReplyDeleteWell one on your win! Keeping your cards out before packing them up in bags? is a good idea. Mine lie around waiting for hubby to photograph them in the little booth I made.
ReplyDeleteWell done! Love the cards, super busy!
ReplyDeleteyour card looks lovely!
ReplyDeleteWell done on your challenge win! Love your cards. Your Giftcard holder is beautiful S x
ReplyDeleteHi there I love the little pics of the kids and the cards on your printer look fab hugs Pascale
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your win, I hope you enjoy playing with your goodies!
ReplyDeleteChrissie
congratulations on your win!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your win.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Penni
X
i love the cards, very pretty and congrats on the win xx
ReplyDeleteLove your cards and well done on winning! ikki
ReplyDeletemmmm nice cards!! Well done on your win! Juliex
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your win, well done you. Your desk looks like you have had a busy time, hype of crafting activity. Have a great Wednesday, Tracy Evans x x
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your win ...I love the WWC tag card. Thats not a messy desk ....just a working desk
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your win, lovely card and a very good snoop! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteCardarian
Great looking workdesk and yunmmy cards. Jay xx
ReplyDeletebeautiful cards and I love the Marianne flower dies too.
ReplyDeleteHi Kathleen - I'm here at last like i promised... a little late i know but been busy today - I'll e-mail you tomorrow...
ReplyDeleteAnyway - i can vouch that you've done a great job with those flower dies because those on that card you sent me a stunning... sufice to say, as you know, i've ordered all three sets!!!
Well done again on winning your challenge - you certainly did the right thing in setting your blog up.
Speak soon
paula x x x
Oh goodness...you have been so busy this week...I need to get with it!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your win. Love the cards and the snoop and that cupcake on your sidebar has got my mouth watering! *Ü* TFS. ~Glen~
ReplyDeleteI know. You don't have to remind me. I'm late, I'm late, for this very important date. But I'm here now, snooping and ready to congratulate you on your win. They must have planned it, so you could show all last Wednesday. Speaking of which, it's almost time for the next WOYWW, so I'd better get going.
ReplyDelete