Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Two Baby Cards

Good Evening all.  I would like to share with you two baby cards I made.  The first is Messy Rabbit using papers from the NitWit collection.  I love their papers.
And the second is a Penny Black stamp.  Coloured with ProMarkers and a Martha Stewart border punch.
Sorry about the lack of posts but sometimes Mr.  Blogger just dosn't want to play - then I give up. 
Was at the SECC last week and bought lots of crafty goodies.  We had a fantastic day.  We made a card with Stephanie Weightman.  She is such an inspiration.
Hope you are all well.
Thanks for looking and Happy Crafting.
Kathleen x

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Kathleen, I have the hedgehog stamp somewhere - must look it out! Have fun and Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards I love them both great work hugs elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so nice cards. So beautiful design with the best colors. I really appreciate these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are gorgeous. I really appreciate the designs. How can i design like these for the Plastic Card? Thanks for sharing these fabulous creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of you cards posses one common thing, a perfect selection of shades that makes your cards adorable...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Kathleen x