Saturday, 30 July 2011

Cherry on the Top

I hope you are all well and have had a lovely Saturday.  What a glorious day we have had here.  I hope we get the same tomorrow!
I made a little card this afternoon for my grand-daughter who will be 8 in a fortnight using a freebie I got from a magazine.  Coloured in with ProMarkers.  The papers are from Nit Wits.
I am going to enter it into the following challenges -
Allsorts Challenge - Free and Easy
I Love Pro-Markers - Anything Goes
Ladybug Crafts Ink - Summer Birthdays
I hope you like it.  Would love to hear from you.
Thankyou for visiting.
Kathleen x

10 comments:

  1. So sweet!! Thanks for playing along at LCI this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi and a sweet image for your grand-daughter's card. Lovely. I am sure she will love it too. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! Thank you for joining in the LCI Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Kathleen, so pretty too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ proMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty step card. Love the color combo too :-) Thanks so much for joining us at Little Darlings Challenges!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so beautiful, adorable image and fab colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a sweet image, lovely card
    caroline

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kathleen, gorgeous card, love the colours, your granddaughter will love it :-)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on winning my birthday candy, please contact me with your address!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so pretty, thanks for sharing!
    hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Kathleen x