When is it going to stop raining? Blue sky one minute then the next the heavens open and the rain is bouncing off the road! Anyway, enough of moaning about the weather.
I made this card some time ago and forgot to post it. I can't remember where I got the stamp from. I used memento rich cocoa ink pad. Brown bazzill, nit wit papers, cream card was put through the cuttlebug. Flowers from Wild Orchid crafts and lace from my stash.
I am going to enter it into the following challenges -
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Pollycraft Challenge - Love and Marriage
I hope you like it.
Thanks for visiting me
Kathleen x
Beautiful Wedding Card Kathleen and love your colour choice. Annette x
ReplyDeleteI just love everything about this card.
ReplyDeleteThe weather is awful here too, rain coming down in stair rods this afternoon.
Linbyx
Hi Kathleen,
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card. Great colours and a fabulous image.
Enjoyed your visit on Tuesday and looking forward to next week.
Hugs,
Fiona x
This is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteKathleen your card is so pretty. I love pink and brown together :) Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly!
ReplyDeletesuch a stunning card - so beautiful!
ReplyDelete