Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Some glitter and sparkle

I hope you have had a good Wednesday. I certainly have.   I have been in my craft room for most of the afternoon. 
  My friend asked if I would make her a 21st card for her daughter.  I used an image from Lili of the Valley coloured with promarkers.  A Martha Stewart punch for the corners and borders.  And some flowers from my stash which have been been painted with stickles to give them some extra sparkle..    Her dress and wings have been sprinkled with extra fine glitter although it has not come up very well and the flash has caught the top of the photo.
I am going to enter it into the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge - Fabulous Flowers
Passion for ProMarkers - Let it Shine
I hope you like it.
Thankyou for looking
Kathleen x

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kathleen, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our 'let it shine' challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathleen, thanks for joining us at PfP this week with your wonderful card, love the ms punched edges and cute image :)

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Kathleen your card is just gorgeous am sure she will adore it. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card kathleen.i love the pretty image and colours and fab sparkle.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at PfP this week with your gorgeous card. Your image is sooo cute.
    Hugs :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Kathleen x