Hello everyone. This afternoon I was crafting with the lovely Fiona of
Lil Daffodil. Her cards are stunning, you really should visit her blog. We do a little crafting, have a cup of tea and a good old blether. I really look forward to our little get- togethers. I made this card using a Lily of the Valley stamp coloured in using Pro Markers. I am going to enter it into the
Winter Wonderland challenge - All I want for Christmas.
I hope you like it.
Take Care
Kathleen x
Gorgeous card Kathleen - beautiful paper and the image is just adorable! I wonder what's inside those fabulous packages?? LOL
ReplyDeleteSo glad you had fun crafting with Fiona - I can imagine the great time you had together! Thanks for joining our challenge at Winter Wonderland this week!
Hugs, Danielle
Hi Kathleen,
ReplyDeleteThis looked great in real life and is fabulous on your blog. Hope you do well in the challenge. Enjoyed our time together.
Hugs,
Fiona x
Oh wow love the colours and papers used and this image is adorable and presents are great for Xmas aren't they, so pleased you had fun crafting together and thanks for playing along with the Challenge this week at Winter Wonderland, hope to see you back on Friday for some more fun
ReplyDeleteHugs Kate xx
This is lovely really pretty colours & adorable image x x
ReplyDeleteI love this image and this card is so pretty. Gorgeou colours and lovely punched border. Marianne x
ReplyDelete